FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Need help? Please check the following Frequently Asked Questions!
Gestaltix kits continue to engage people in Continuous Improvement across many industry areas, including: Disability, Education, Logistics, Transport, Local council, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Telecommunications, Mobile field service and many Process industries, refer to our Learning Center for examples from the field.
Each of the kits are easily integrated into daily work, and have delivered immediate benefits in a diverse range of organisational functions such as: corporate finance, mobile field maintenance services, 24/7 rail control centres, port stevedoring operations, and quality control departments. With the kits being completely scalable, the range of application examples include supporting a single office right through to a national corporate program!
Gestaltix kits have a proven track record of delivering on-going business returns many times greater than the investment. Typically each team session run identifies and actions improvements that deliver returns greater than ten times the cost of the kits.
Typical business benefits include:
• One-off direct cost benefits due to sale of obsolete or redundant materials, furniture and IT equipment.
• On-going cost benefits due to reduced tool and equipment loss and replacement.
• On-going cost benefits due to reduced facilities lease costs, storage equipment and mobile plant. (e.g. remote warehouse storage lease, forklift hire, print & photocopier lease, storage equipment hire).
• Operational conversion-cost reductions created by insourcing work that historically was outsourced. (e.g. reduced contract costs for cleaning and maintenance services).
• On-going conversion-cost benefits by releasing work capacity through reduced workflow cycle times. (e.g. reducing time to complete Month-End reports; which created 14 hours per month per staff member to be redeployed onto other value-add tasks.)
Contact us to find out more about maximising the pay-back.
Improvement 123 kits have been used to address a wide range of the 'pains' seen in the work place, including the following:
• Disorganised, cluttered work areas including shared workspaces (shared kitchen facilities, field service vehicles, print rooms, storage of process consumables such as chemicals, equipment etc.).
• Work areas with significant levels of Safety incidents such as: slips trips and falls, hand injuries, lifting and other ergonomics related issues.
• Office arrangement/desk layouts creating less than ideal work and information flows.
• Team members 'stuck in routine', lacking tools or structure to facilitate their involvement in change and improvement.
• Less than ideal space available in the work area for the tasks at hand due to inefficient layouts, storage, or excessive amounts of furniture, equipment etc.
• Significant amounts of employee time and effort are spent looking for lost inventory, information and/or equipment and tools, and there may be an associated background level of 'shrinkage' of equipment, tools, trading inventory etc.
• Continuous improvement processes aren't team-owned, and don't affect real change and benefits to the team work environment.
• There is no simple, visible way for team members to contribute their 'work smarter, not harder' workplace improvement ideas.
• Significant amounts of employee time and effort are spent managing interruptions to tasks, or tasks are being impacted by rushing, waiting and rework.
• Overall or peak work demands are greater than available team capacity, or the team is not able to match the variability in work demand.
• The value of the team diversity and experience is not visible and being recognised.
• Less than ideal customer outcomes caused by team interdependencies restricting effectiveness, including within and across business functions.
• Teams are being stretched to manage the formal business rules in their dynamic work processes, resulting in less than desirable responsiveness to changing circumstances.
• Roles & Responsibilities are unclear, with lack of transparency of work task timeliness and decisions.
• Team communication processes including meetings appear to be unstructured, take too long and provide insufficient actions and resulting impact on performance.
• Work team performance is vaguely defined, not tracked or visible.
If you are unsure whether a kit may match your circumstances, please give us a call and we will help!
Whilst drawing on the lean principles and tools, the key difference is that Gestaltix kits are explicitly designed with techniques and methods for you to engage your team members, with everyone having an opportunity to contribute at any stage. Continuous Improvement is established through the team and by the team, providing a succession of rapid and sustainable changes. Every person. Every day.
The Facilitator Guide included with each kit clearly details the materials, leading the group activities, use of the supplied tools, tips for success, common pitfalls and things to watch out for.
Even after purchase, ongoing support and advice is available about any topic related to continuing the successful use of Gestaltix kits!
Gestaltix kits are designed to be used by any competent facilitator who understands the principles behind experiential learning; helping participants draw out and develop their own learning during group discussion and make links between their learning and their daily work.
The Facilitator Guides included with each kit provide background information and all the details needed to run each session. Although not essential, many people find it extremely useful to attend and watch one of the sessions using a Gestaltix kit prior to facilitating their own.
Contact us or give us a call to find out more.
The purpose of each Gestaltix kit is to provide fully supported continuous improvement tools and techniques that can be deployed with workplace team members. Each kit delivers far more than just training & team activities; they are each deliberately structured to engage with work teams while at work, educating teams with just enough improvement theory, and then immediately applying and establishing the continuous improvement tools and processes within the group.
The nature of the materials is such that the team simultaneously learns and develops their way forward in real-time based on the key principles and tools provided. As such it is unlikely any external support will be required, but it is available in any case. Contact Gestaltix anytime with any questions, queries or check for understanding required.
Public coaching workshops providing instruction on the use of the Gestaltix kits are scheduled on demand, subject to minimum numbers being available. These are typically 1/2 day sessions which are hands-on demonstrations and detail the use of an individual kit.
Contact Gestaltix via the Contact page to find out more.
Shop & Delivery
There is no Gestaltix surcharge for using a Credit Card to make purchases. Payments are made at the time of purchase through our secure credit card facility (via Stripe), with the credit card transaction information securely held and processed by Stripe.
Gestaltix accepts Purchase Orders as payment during the online checkout process. Here's what you need to know:
• Have an authorised PO number created for your order.
• Once you have a PO number, select the items for your order in the Gestaltix shop, add to Cart then go to the Checkout.
• Under "Billing & Shipping Details" enter the delivery address for your order; the Tax Invoice for the order will be issued to the email address you provide.
• Under "Payment Info" choose the Purchase Order option, enter the PO number and press the [Place Your Order] button. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been received and is processing.
• Your order will be shipped once the official PO is received by us.
• Upon shipping of your order, will be emailed the official Tax Invoice which also provides the bank transfer details needed for final payment.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship by the next business day. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment.
Please note that we only ship within Australia.
We use TRANSDIRECT to contract reliable courier companies such as Fastway, Couriers Please, Toll and TNT, so you can rest assured that your item will be in safe hands.
All items are fully insured & trackable, and we provide all Customers with details of their consignment on the 'My Account' page once shipped, so they can check the progress of their order.
For more details, refer to our Shipping information page.
For multiple product orders, we will make every attempt to ship all items contained in that order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge will be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
As outlined in the PRODUCT RETURNS POLICY within our Terms & Conditions; at no cost to you, Gestaltix will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship. Fulfillment mistakes which result in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return. Please contact Gestaltix directly for further details on how to go about making returns.
Users who are suppled a Login (User name and Password) can access their account by clicking the 'Login' text on top Right Hand Side of the Gestaltix home page, this puts you through to the “My Account” details screen.
You can return to the “My Account” details page at any time by clicking on your Login name text on top Right Hand Side of page (where you logged in). Logout is done by simply clicking on the ‘logout’ text on top Right Hand Side of page, this will log you out & return you to the login screen where you started.
You can use the "Lost your password?" link in Login>My Account to reset your password. A password reset email will be sent to the email address associated with your Gestaltix account. If you don't receive the reset email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
If the response "Invalid username or e-mail” appears when you submit your email address, then that particular email address is not registered to an account in our records. Please check all the email addresses you might have used, including those you might not normally associate with online memberships.
Please Contact us for help recovering your email address. The following information will help us locate your account:
Your first and last name, as well as any other names that could be on the account
Any email addresses you may have signed up with
A phone number you can be contacted on
Masterclass packages are the most effective, consistent and economical way of introducing and scaling continuous improvement tools and techniques within your business:
• Masterclass sessions provide consistent and repeatable hands on 'know-how' development so Facilitators can deliver the modules when, where and how you like.
• The Masterclass package gives access to unbundled Kit components allow you to pick and choose additional, replacement or duplicate items as needed.
Multi-site organisations can rapidly and consistently deploy while also leveraging materials to optimise costs. A user-pays system is created through use of the Gestaltix on-line shop, eliminating the proliferation of multiple vendors, excess stock and duplication that creates a burden of hidden waste in administration time and effort to manage.
Masterclass packages can optionally be provided with co-branding of kit Guides and materials. Contact us to find out more.
Purchase a Workshop kit and Contact us to sign up for a Masterclass package.
Once a Masterclass package is established, access is provided either via an on-line logon (Username/email and Password) or through the use of dedicated Coupon codes.