Develop & Accelerate the Team capabilities!
Introduction to Process Improvement
A half-day team session to introduce & develop the process improvement mindset within the team; the Introduction to Process Improvement workshop is a highly interactive and fast paced immersion simulation engaging everyone in the action!
Participants are immersed in the Courier Capers action-learning experience, a uniquely fun way to develop understanding of how customer-back process improvement tools and techniques achieve better outcomes!
This workshop is suitable for:
• Anyone interested in learning more about process improvement, or wanting to develop hands-on skills in using the tools and methods
• Anyone wanting to engage their Team in process improvement tools and methods.
• Process Improvement practitioners who want to explore and experience the use of the Courier Capers kit in a facilited Team event
By the end of this workshop you will have:
• Knowledge of the approach to Process Improvement in workplace.
• Understanding of the team roles and contributions to Process Improvement.
• Experienced the use of preliminary Process Improvement tools, such as Defining a Problem, collecting Voice Of Customer and identifying opportunities using data.
• Applied team Process Improvement tools and techniques such as Process Mapping, Cause-and-effect diagrams and Value Add / Non-Value Add waste identification.
• Identifying and defining Problems: Problem Statements, Brainstorming
• Tools to understand the Customer: Voice of Customer
• Tools to Understand the process: Process Mapping, Waste Analysis
• Identifying root causes and generating solutions: Fishbone Diagram, Pareto Chart, Piloting changes
• A Participant Guide covering the ‘how-to’ for all the tools used is optionally available.
• A Certificate of Completion to recognise the knowledge and understanding gained through attending