SHOP BY CATEGORY
Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Project Certification Course
USD $2,611 inc. GST
Classroom face-to-face Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Project Certification course.
Gestaltix Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Project Certification Course offered on per-person basis, subject to a minimum 5 participants.
Practical guidance in learning & applying the Lean-Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap to complete a Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate face-to-face course and capstone Green Belt project to achieve Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification!
Course participants attend a 6 day classroom face-to-face course to complete Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate training and undertake a workplace project to achieve Project Certification.
- Complete the LSS Green Belt Certificate training course content
- Use the DMAIC Roadmap to provide the fastest pathway to progress the project
- Use the right project tools to achieve the best business outcomes
- Prepare effective presentations for Project Tollgate milestones
- Completion of a workplace project to meet LSS Project Certification requirements
Course: Face-to-face classroom training covering the core tools and methods in the Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control Lean-Six Sigma roadmap over 6 days (2 sessions of 3 days each).
The Course provides an interactive, activity-based approach; supporting the learning & practical project application of the tools and methods through the class activities, proformas & templates, actual Project Tollgate presentation examples, and the shared experiences of other attendees.
1:1 Coaching: Coaching support is available for the life of the certification project, and provided through the online myQuest platform as a structured roadmap for the project work to follow & 1:1 Coaching support at your fingertips. Coaching is scheduled via virtual meetings at key course milestones, and also available on-demand by posting a question, sharing your challenges or scheduling a virtual meeting at a convenient time, the myQuest platform makes it easy!
- Green Belt training notes & support files
- Editable Lean-Six Sigma Tool Templates
- One perpetual SigmaXL® software licence (an add-in to your Excel)
- Preformatted Project Tollgate Presentation templates for each stage of the Lean-Six Sigma roadmap (PPTX files)
- A diverse selection of real-life Project Tollgate Presentation examples showcasing the tools and methods.
- 12 months access to an online 1:1 Coaching platform and project support tools
A Gestaltix Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate and Project Certification with verifiable Digital Qualification Badges are awarded on successful completion of this Course.
Participants are eligible to claim up to 24 PDUs in the ‘Education’ category on completing the Green Belt Certificate course, and up to 25 PDUs in the ‘Giving Back’ category on completing the Project Certification. Refer to the PDUs information page.
* This Course provides a structure to complete a Green Belt course and a workplace project. To undertake this Course it is assumed your own arrangements have been made to provide a suitable workplace project to apply the tools & methods to.