SHOP BY CATEGORY
Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification
USD $447 – $893 inc. GST
The Project workflow to achieve Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification!
Pick up practical guidance on how to follow the Lean-Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap, use the tools and complete your project to achieve Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification!
This interactive, action-learning Quest steps you through Missions to apply your Lean-Six Sigma (LSS) training* and complete each of the Project Tollgate milestones, supported by 1:1 Coaching.
To be successful in this Course, participants need to be either concurrently undertaking or have previously completed Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt training.
Note: To complete this Quest you will require access to a data analysis package such as SigmaXL® or Minitab. These are not provided with the Quest, Contact Us for a quote & to discuss the options.
- Use the DMAIC Roadmap to provide the fastest pathway to progress the project
- Use the right project tools to achieve the best business outcomes
- Prepare effective presentations for Project Tollgate milestones
- Support completion of a workplace project to meet LSS Certification requirements
Content: Self-paced, bite-sized Missions cover the core tools and methods in the Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control Lean-Six Sigma roadmap over 6 Levels.
The Missions provide an interactive activity-based approach, supporting the practical project application of the tools and methods through the narrated videos, proformas & templates contained within the platform.
1:1 Coaching: Coach contact is available at any time at your fingertips, and scheduled via virtual meetings at key course milestones: Post a question, share your challenges or schedule a virtual meeting at a convenient time, the Quest platform makes it easy!
- 12 months access to the Quest platform and online project support tools
- Editable Lean-Six Sigma Tool Templates
- Preformatted Project Tollgate Presentation templates for each stage of the Lean-Six Sigma roadmap (PPTX files)
- A diverse selection of real-life Project Tollgate Presentation examples showcasing the tools and methods.
Gestaltix Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification and verifiable Digital Qualification Badge is awarded on successful completion of this Quest
* This Course provides a structure to complete a workplace project, to undertake this Quest it is assumed:
- Your own arrangements have been made to provide a suitable workplace project to apply the tools & methods to
- Your Lean-Six Sigma training is currently underway or it has been completed previously
- Your own arrangements have been made for statistical software (SigmaXL®, Minitab, etc.) to be available for the duration of this Quest. (Contact Us for information on purchase options & discounts)
No buyers remorse here!
We offer a 3-Day no questions asked 100% refund.