SHOP BY CATEGORY
Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification
USD $437 – $875 inc. GST
The Project workflow to achieve Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification!
Practical guidance in application of the Lean-Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap to complete a capstone Green or Black Belt project and achieve Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification!
This interactive, action-learning Quest steps you through Missions to apply your Lean-Six Sigma (LSS) training* and complete each of the Project Tollgate milestones, supported by 1:1 Coaching. [Try the Demo out for free!]
To be successful in this Course, participants need to be either concurrently undertaking or have previously completed Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt training.
Note: To complete this Quest you will require access to a data analysis package such as SigmaXL® or Minitab. These are not provided with the Quest, Contact Us for a quote & to discuss the options.
- Use the DMAIC Roadmap to provide the fastest pathway to progress the project
- Use the right project tools to achieve the best business outcomes
- Prepare effective presentations for Project Tollgate milestones
- Support completion of a workplace project to meet LSS Certification requirements
Content: Self-paced, bite-sized Missions cover the core tools and methods in the Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control Lean-Six Sigma roadmap over 6 Levels.
The Missions provide an interactive activity-based approach, supporting the practical project application of the tools and methods through the narrated videos, proformas & templates contained within the platform.
1:1 Coaching: Coach contact is available at any time at your fingertips, and scheduled via virtual meetings at key course milestones: Post a question, share your challenges or schedule a virtual meeting at a convenient time, the Quest platform makes it easy!
- 12 months access to the Quest platform and online project support tools
- Editable Lean-Six Sigma Tool Templates
- Preformatted Project Tollgate Presentation templates for each stage of the Lean-Six Sigma roadmap (PPTX files)
- A diverse selection of real-life Project Tollgate Presentation examples showcasing the tools and methods.
Gestaltix Lean-Six Sigma Project Certification and verifiable Digital Qualification Badge is awarded on successful completion of this Quest
Participants are eligible to claim up to 25 PDUs in the ‘Giving Back’ category on completing this course. Refer to the PDUs information page.
* This Course provides a structure to complete a workplace project, to undertake this Quest it is assumed:
- Your own arrangements have been made to provide a suitable workplace project to apply the tools & methods to
- Your Lean-Six Sigma Green or Black Belt training is currently underway or has been completed previously
- Your own arrangements have been made for statistical software (SigmaXL®, Minitab, etc.) to be available for the duration of this Quest. (Contact Us for information on purchase options & discounts)
No buyers remorse here!
We offer a 3-Day no questions asked 100% refund.