SHOP BY CATEGORY
IDS-Problem Solving Coach
USD $2,515 inc. GST
Practical Coaching skills to support Problem Solving!
Who this Problem Solving Coach Quest is for…
This coach development is aimed at people who have previously completed Lean-Six Sigma Green Belt training and have direct hands-on experience in project delivery. There are no specific pre-requisites, other than the expectation of being practically experienced in the structured use of Continuous Improvement tools & methods.
During the Quest you will be asked to detail your career knowhow & skills, Green Belt training and practical project experience, so that this structured and rigorous Coach development program can build on that foundational knowledge & experience to provide a practical and experiential way to learn to Coach that suits you.
This Problem Solving Coach Quest includes:
- Online Quest coursework, to provide you with the approach, tools & methods of Coaching
- A structured Personal Development Plan to form & validate your skills as a Problem Solving Coach
- Supported co-coaching interaction and practice, to apply the techniques learnt throughout the Quest
- Your copy of the comprehensive IDS-Problem Solving Project Quest Coaching Guide, the ‘Coaching Standard’ to support the Problem Solving project workflow
- Ongoing access to discounted IDS-Problem Solving Project Quests; the self-paced, online project workflow
- Unlimited, free use of the Quest platform “Team Mentor” role to support IDS-Problem Solving Project Quests
By the end of this Problem Solving Coach Quest you will:
- Understand what Problem Solving Coaching is and the context within which it sits
- Be able to demonstrate the core Problem Solving Coach competencies
- Have a Personal Development Plan to establish and continue development of your particular Problem Solving Coach style
- Know about the coaching relationship, in terms of framework, processes, outcomes; including how to frame and use coaching questions
- Have practiced coaching and also had the experience of being coached
- Have developed your “coaching toolbox” of useful tools and coaching skills
- Have baselined & measured the change in your knowledge & understanding of the practice of Coaching.
Gestaltix IDS-Problem Solving Coach certification is awarded on successful completion of this Quest
No buyers remorse here!
We offer a 3-Day no questions asked 100% refund.